We encourage 501(c)(3) organizations in Centre County, Pennsylvania to apply for funding from the JB Griffin Memorial Foundation. The Foundation will award funding through a competitive application and review process. Each year, organizations will have until December 31st to apply for following year funding.
Applicants will provide their annual operating budget(s) with proposed uses of Foundation funds for your current fiscal year and for any additional years covered by your requested application level and a copy of your most recent independent audited financial statement.
Electronic attachments must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as Adobe Acrobat PDFs, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX) or Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX) format.
Should you have additional questions or would like to request an application, please email email@example.com.
- Charitable Organizations
- 501(c)(3) Status
- Centre County Municipalities
- Non-Human Oriented Organizations
- Organizations that restrict on the basis of race or religion
- Professional athletic teams, bands or choirs
- Salaries, travel or administrative functions
- National 501(c)(3) Organizations
To reach multiple organizations and various needs of the community, applications are accepted for two categories of giving, depending on the size and need of your organization. Giving is made annually for the primary beneficiary recipient and all other remaining funds. Requirements for each level of funding are outlined in the application package.
· 1 recipient
· Deadline to apply is December 31st
All Remaining Funds
· Apply for funding based on need
· Can apply any time throughout each year
· Applicants limited to one request per year